(What is this? My very own meme, which could take the form of other Friday memes out there — random five or ‘fessing up — or non-Friday memes, or anything! Point being to have a little fun and get a little interactive. Feel free to snitch my logo at left and do your Friday thing!)
Today for my meme I get to respond to another meme. This one is a commenter’s meme. I ask you, who thinks these up? People have good imaginations out there. I was tagged by Charlotte over at Charlotte’s Web.
(Addendum: Forgot to post this and now it’s outdated! I’m too lazy to update for Pete over at Couch Trip who left a nice comment today. Also, Caroline left a comment but doesn’t have a blog (yet?) –“hi” to you!)
1. List the last 10 people to comment on your blog.
2. If you’re on the list, you’re tagged.
My last 10 commenters:
1. Terry at Mr. Wandering Writer
3. mari at cha no ma-ri
4. Charlotte at Charlotte’s Web (What’s the rule on this? She tagged me!)
5. oh at Oh! Books…Paper…Real Life…
6. Becca at Bookstack
7. DeAnna at Writely So
8. tracer at Twilight Spy
9. Lane at Lane Scheideman’s Photography
Here are the questions:
1. What’s your favourite post from number 5’s blog?
oh’s a great photographer. I always like her Six-Word Saturdays with an image and a caption. This one was especially nice.
2. Has number 2 taken any pictures that moved you?
I remember one photograph that had me drooling. This was Sandi’s idyllic summer writing spot. Also, check out the cover of her latest novel, Kissing Games of the World. Talk about moving.
3. Does number 8 reply to comments on her blog?
I can’t say that tracer replies. However, I know this blogger in the flesh (not just virtually) and I know it’s not personal!
4. Which part of blogland is number 4 from?
Charlotte is from the part of blogland that speaks to any of us. She’s a writer, sure, but I don’t consider her blog just about writing. Also, because she’s a South African living in Germany, she adds a nice international flavor to my blog experience.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 5, what would it be?
Personally, I would love it if Lane added some text around his photos. (Everyone: another wonderful photographer.) Some of the technical or inspirational context. What was going on with him during the shoot…You know, just commentary.
6. Have you ever tried something from number 1’s blog?
Terry drops in every once in awhile, which is great. I can’t say that I’ve tried anything from his blog, but then, he doesn’t have that kind of blog. He shares his short fiction, which is far more brave than I have been so far.
7. Has number 3 blogged something that inspired you?
mari bakes the most delicious-looking cookies, and her photos look too good. Her series of VOTE cookies before the election put a smile on my face and kept me hopeful.
8. How often do you comment on number 6’s blog?
Not often enough! But only because I haven’t read most of the books that Becca has so have nothing to add to her reviews. (Get lots of reading ideas from her!)
9. Do you wait for number 10 to post excitedly?
Personally, I like it when The Girl In The Cafe posts madly or sadly. Just kidding — that’s an oddly worded question. Currenly, TGITC is working on a film so I look forward to her updates. I also like her commentary on film in general.
10. How did number 7’s blog change your life?
DeAnna Cameron’s blog? I gotta tell you, when I land a book-publishing contract, I’ll be reading every one of her posts again because her novelist interviews include TONS of tips about publicity and marketing. They’re very insightful.